Ni hao Chinese sympathizers, I am staying in Beijing, China for one year to get familiar with different kinds of rice sorts, learn how to throw chopsticks, practice spitting and riding a bike without tyres .. or is this sheer nonsense? I'll clear you up!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My last week in Shanghai

Tuesday night. Getting together with my future sister-in-law Vroni.
Vroni and friends at the Hong Kong Plaza ready for some real Chinese food.
Afterwards, we went to the dessert bistro called Brix 12. The desserts are really excellent!





Starring Veronika Winhard.
Friday night. On behalf of Mr. Liebau, all the interns including my roommate Sven (black shirt) were invited for Sichuan style food.
Joanna and Sebastian.
Sebastian, Jörg und Joris.
Ivana.
Gosnia, Ulla und Sven.

Only criteria for the night: spicy spicy spicy...








Saturday noon: on behalf of Mr. Knaussmann who is absent at the moment, his secretary Zhang Lu and friend invited me for Korean barbecue.
Zhang Lu.
Guan Yuhong.
Meat.
Li Bao.

Bucket of coffee.

Saturday evening. Eating Thai food with Vroni's gang.
Saturday night. Party at the Bar Rouge.


Sunday morning. 4:30 am. Pudong is still asleep.